|Driver name:||Quadro Desktop/Quadro Notebook Driver Release 378|
|File Size:||190.85 MB|
|Driver version:||378.66 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Tue Feb 14, 2017|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit (Standart)|
|Type:||Quadro driver for Desktop and Notebook GPU|
Quadro Series: Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 5000, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K620M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
Quadro NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Release Notes:Release 378 is a Quadro New Feature (QNF) driver. This driver is from the most recent driver release branch from NVIDIA, and contains the latest new features and functionality. It has been tested for workstation environments, and is recommended only for those users who need specific features mentioned in the release highlights or release notes.
For the most stable and fully supported enterprise driver please use the 'Quadro ODE Graphics Driver' downloadable from the main NVIDIA Driver download page.
Release version R378 U2 includes:
- Security updates for driver components.
- Support for the following Quadro products:
- NVIDIA Quadro GP100
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000, P2000, P1000, P600, and P400
New in Release 378 branch:
- NvWMI Version 2.30
- Quadro Sync support for DirectX 12
- Added ability to use NVIDIA Control Panel using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- NVIDIA Quadro Sync and Quadro Sync II users are advised to use the latest driver from the R375 ODE branch.
- Beginning with Release 378, the NVIDIA professional drivers will no longer support select NVIDIA Quadro products. Please refer to the Release Notes (Version 378.66) for complete list of affected products.
- Support for Quadro SDI products is discontinued for Windows 8 and later operating systems.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs.Download Quadro Desktop/Quadro Notebook Driver Release 378 for OS Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit (Standart), version 378.66 WHQL