Another 528.02 WHQL drivers:
• Game Ready Driver 528.02 WHQL for Desktop | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
• Quadro driver 528.02 WHQL for Desktop and Notebook GPU | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
• Game Ready Driver 528.02 WHQL for Notebooks | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
• STUDIO driver 528.02 WHQL for Notebooks | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
|Driver name:||NVIDIA Studio Driver|
|File Size:||812.09 MB|
|Driver version:||528.02 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Thu Jan 05, 2023|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)|
|Type:||NVIDIA STUDIO driver for Desktop GPU|
NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
GeForce RTX 40 Series: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
GeForce RTX 30 Series: GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3050
GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650, GeForce GTX 1630
GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Release Notes:NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators, and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
The January NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications and updates announced at CES including a new Eye Contact feature for NVIDIA Broadcast and a myriad of new functionality for NVIDIA Omniverse. In addition, this NVIDIA Studio Driver also introduces support for the new GeForce RTX 4070 Ti.
- Portal RTX hang during resolution/mode change and GFE recording 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- AVS4You monochrome video preview 
- Players report black/grey screens in Outer Wilds with 522.25 driver 
- Lumion Pro 12.3 - Heavy corruption observed on app window.
- Fixed brightness issue on some Notebooks 
Learn more about these new releases in our January Studio Blog here.
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs.Download NVIDIA Studio Driver for OS Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH), version 528.02 WHQL