Another 528.02 WHQL drivers:
• Game Ready Driver 528.02 WHQL for Desktop | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
• STUDIO driver 528.02 WHQL for Desktop | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
• Quadro driver 528.02 WHQL for Desktop and Notebook GPU | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
• Game Ready Driver 528.02 WHQL for Notebooks | OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)
|Driver name:||NVIDIA Studio Driver|
|File Size:||812.09 MB|
|Driver version:||528.02 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Thu Jan 05, 2023|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH)|
|Type:||NVIDIA STUDIO driver for Notebook (Laptop) GPU|
GeForce RTX 30 Series (Notebooks): GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU
GeForce RTX 20 Series (Notebooks): GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060, GeForce RTX 2050
GeForce GTX 16 Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650
GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Release Notes:Although GeForce Game Ready Drivers and NVIDIA Studio Drivers can be installed on supported notebook GPUs, the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM for recommended software updates for your notebook.
NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators, and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
The January NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications and updates announced at CES including a new Eye Contact feature for NVIDIA Broadcast and a myriad of new functionality for NVIDIA Omniverse. In addition, this NVIDIA Studio Driver also introduces support for the new GeForce RTX 4070 Ti.
- Portal RTX hang during resolution/mode change and GFE recording 
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings. 
- AVS4You monochrome video preview 
- Players report black/grey screens in Outer Wilds with 522.25 driver 
- Lumion Pro 12.3 - Heavy corruption observed on app window.
- Fixed brightness issue on some Notebooks 
Learn more about these new releases in our January Studio Blog here.
- Notebooks supporting Hybrid Power technology are not supported (NVIDIA Optimus technology is supported).
- The following Sony VAIO notebooks are included in the Verde notebook program: Sony VAIO F Series with NVIDIA GeForce 310M, GeForce GT 330M, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 520M or GeForce GT 540M. Other Sony VAIO notebooks are not included (please contact Sony for driver support).
- Fujitsu notebooks are not included (Fujitsu Siemens notebooks are included).
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs.Download NVIDIA Studio Driver for OS Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 (DCH), version 528.02 WHQL