Another 307.45 WHQL drivers:
• Quadro driver 307.45 WHQL | OS: Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit (Standart)
• Quadro driver 307.45 WHQL | OS: Windows XP (Standart)
• Quadro driver 307.45 WHQL | OS: Windows XP 64-bit (Standart)
|Driver name:||Quadro/Tesla Desktop Driver Release 304|
|File Size:||187.48 MB|
|Driver version:||307.45 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Mon Nov 19, 2012|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit (Standart)|
Quadro Series: Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K600, Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000, Quadro 2000, Quadro 2000D, Quadro 600, Quadro 410, Quadro 400
Quadro FX Series: Quadro CX, Quadro FX 350, Quadro FX 370, Quadro FX 370 Low Profile, Quadro FX 380, Quadro FX 380 Low Profile, Quadro FX 540, Quadro FX 550, Quadro FX 560, Quadro FX 570, Quadro FX 580, Quadro FX 1400, Quadro FX 1500, Quadro FX 1700, Quadro FX 1800, Quadro FX 3450, Quadro FX 3500, Quadro FX 3700, Quadro FX 3800, Quadro FX 4000, Quadro FX 4500, Quadro FX 4500 X2, Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 4700 X2, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5500, Quadro FX 5600, Quadro FX 5800
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro 500M, Quadro 1000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro FX 560M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 1600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro NVS 120M
Quadro NVS Series: Quadro NVS 285, Quadro NVS 290, Quadro NVS 295, NVS 510, NVS 310, NVS 300, Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 440
Quadro Plex Series: Quadro Plex S Series, Quadro Plex Model II, Quadro Plex D Series, Quadro Plex Model IV, Quadro Plex 7000
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro G-Sync II, Quadro G-Sync I
NVS Series: Quadro NVS 285, Quadro NVS 290, Quadro NVS 295, NVS 510, NVS 310, NVS 300, Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 440
K-Series: Tesla K20Xm, Tesla K20m, Tesla K20c, Tesla K10
C-Class: Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
M-Class: M2090, M2075, M2070, M2070-Q, M2050, M1060
New in Release 307.45:
- ODE Driver
- The R304 drivers are the third ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- CUDA 5.0
- Added support for CUDA 5.0.
- G-Sync Support
- Windows 7 and later: Implemented support for DirectX stereoscopic 3D.
- Workstation Warp & Intensity Adjustment Enhancement
- Windows 7 only: Added support via NVAPI for per - pixel black level adjustment.
- NVWMI 2.7
The following were introduced in Release 302 (NVWMI 2.6):
- Workstation: Windows 7 and later
- Implemented support for advanced profiles.
- Implemented support for display profiles.
- Implemented support for nView Desktop Manager‐related profiles.
- Overhaul of display‐related classes:
- Class Monitor renamed to Display
- Class DisplaySource and DisplayTarget are deprecated. DisplayTarget and DisplaySource methods are moved to DisplayGrid and Display.
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Workstation Category Manage Maximus Settings ‐ Windows 7 and later, introduced in Release 302
- New page to support NVIDIA® Maximus™ technology. NVIDIA Maximus technology uses multiple NVIDIA GPUs in the system – at least one NVIDIA Quadro GPU dedicated to Interactive Design, and at least one NVIDIA Tesla GPU dedicated to computational simulation or computational rendering.
- System Topology Viewer updated and enhanced
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs.Download Quadro/Tesla Desktop Driver Release 304 for OS Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit (Standart), version 307.45 WHQL