Another 169.96 WHQL drivers:
• Quadro driver 169.96 WHQL | OS: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 x64 (Standart)
|Driver name:||Quadro Release 169|
|Driver version:||169.96 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Fri Jun 06, 2008|
|Operating System:||Windows 2000, Windows XP (Standart)|
|File Size:||35.92 MB|
Quadro FX Series: Quadro FX 330, Quadro FX 350, Quadro FX 370, Quadro FX 500/FX 600, Quadro FX 540, Quadro FX 550, Quadro FX 560, Quadro FX 570, Quadro FX 700, Quadro FX 1000, Quadro FX 1100, Quadro FX 1300, Quadro FX 1400, Quadro FX 1500, Quadro FX 1700, Quadro FX 2000, Quadro FX 3000, Quadro FX 3400/4400, Quadro FX 3450, Quadro FX 3500, Quadro FX 3700, Quadro FX 4000, Quadro FX 4500, Quadro FX 4500 X2, Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 5500, Quadro FX 5600
- WHQL Certified driver
- Improved performance on workstation applications.
- Improved compatibility and performance for NVIDIA SLITM technology on Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.1 applications.
- Added driver support for new NVIDIA Quadro product – Quadro FX3700
- Integrated AutoCAD and 3ds Max Performance Drivers in the graphics driver with auto-detection, providing increased performance. Support for three latest versions of AutoCAD and 3ds Max. Standalone versions or version updates can still be downloaded from the NVIDIA driver download page.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe to the newsletter.
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs and drivers.Download Quadro Release 169 for OS Windows 2000, Windows XP (Standart), version 169.96 WHQL