Another 320.92 WHQL drivers:
• Quadro driver 320.92 WHQL for Desktop | OS: Windows XP 64-bit (Standart)
• Quadro driver 320.92 WHQL for Desktop | OS: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 x64 (Standart)
|Driver name:||Quadro/NVS/Tesla/GRID Desktop Driver Release R319|
|Driver version:||320.92 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Thu Oct 03, 2013|
|Operating System:||Windows XP (Standart)|
|Type:||Quadro driver for Desktop GPU|
|File Size:||115.28 MB|
Quadro Series: Quadro K6000, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K600, Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000, Quadro 2000, Quadro 2000D, Quadro 600, Quadro 410, Quadro 400
Quadro FX Series: Quadro CX, Quadro FX 370, Quadro FX 370 Low Profile, Quadro FX 380, Quadro FX 380 Low Profile, Quadro FX 570, Quadro FX 580, Quadro FX 1700, Quadro FX 1800, Quadro FX 3700, Quadro FX 3800, Quadro FX 4600, Quadro FX 4700 X2, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, Quadro FX 5800
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro 500M, Quadro 1000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro FX 3600M
Quadro NVS Series: Quadro NVS 290, Quadro NVS 295, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310, NVS 300, Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 450
Quadro Plex Series: Quadro Plex S Series, Quadro Plex D Series, Quadro Plex Model IV, Quadro Plex 7000
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync, Quadro G-Sync II, Quadro G-Sync I
GRID Series: GRID K2, GRID K1
NVS Series: Quadro NVS 290, Quadro NVS 295, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310, NVS 300, Quadro NVS 420, Quadro NVS 450
New in Release 320.92:
- ODE Driver
- The R319 drivers are the fifth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Workstation Features
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Display Category - Set up Multiple Displays Page Lock Clone Region control - new control lets you specify a section of a "pan and scan clone" source display to be cloned and locked. Once locked, you cannot dynamically pan the area. Lock Clone Region is available only with NVIDIA Quadro 2000(D) and later products (including corresponding K-series). Unlike pan and scan clone mode, the Lock Clone Region feature is not supported on Quadro 600/K600 or NVS products.
- Pan and Scan Clone Mode was introduced in R300 drivers. It is similar to regular Clone mode except that the two displays are different resolutions. The display with the larger resolution is the source clone display. The display with the smaller resolution shows a cropped section of the cloned source display. Pan and Scan Clone is available only with NVIDIA Quadro 600 and later products (including corresponding K series), NVS 310 and later NVS products, and Windows 7 and later Windows operating systems.
- NVIDIA Control Panel -> Workstation Category -> Set Up Mosaic Page --Control Display - You can now set up a control display that is separate from the Mosaic configuration
- Multiple Mosaic Groups
- Provides multiple Mosaic/Premium Mosaic topologies to be active on a single system. Configurable using the ConfigureMosaic tool.
- GPUDirect for Video - improved GPUDirect for Video performance on Premium Mosaic configurations.
New NVIEW version - 140.75 NvWMI 2.12
- NvWMI is a WMI-based interface for configuring enterprise systems.
- Added support for Quadro Sync.
- Added support for GPU Power Management --Added method to query the serial number of a board
- Added APIs to configure sync delay (skew and start delay) in lines and pixels.
Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues. If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.5
- Support for OpenGL 4.3
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs and drivers.Download Quadro/NVS/Tesla/GRID Desktop Driver Release R319 for OS Windows XP (Standart), version 320.92 WHQL