|Driver name:||Quadro/NVS/Tesla/GRID Desktop Driver Release R319|
|File Size:||151.11 MB|
|Driver version:||320.92 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Thu Oct 03, 2013|
|Operating System:||Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 x64 (Standart)|
|Type:||Quadro driver for Desktop GPU|
K-Series: Tesla K10
C-Class: Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
M-Class: M2090, M2075, M2070, M2070-Q, M2050, M1060
S-Class: S2050, S1070
X-Class: Tesla X2090
New in Release 320.92:
- ODE Driver
- The R319 drivers are the fifth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Workstation Features
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Display Category - Set up Multiple Displays Page Lock Clone Region control - new control lets you specify a section of a "pan and scan clone" source display to be cloned and locked. Once locked, you cannot dynamically pan the area. Lock Clone Region is available only with NVIDIA Quadro 2000(D) and later products (including corresponding K-series). Unlike pan and scan clone mode, the Lock Clone Region feature is not supported on Quadro 600/K600 or NVS products.
- Pan and Scan Clone Mode was introduced in R300 drivers. It is similar to regular Clone mode except that the two displays are different resolutions. The display with the larger resolution is the source clone display. The display with the smaller resolution shows a cropped section of the cloned source display. Pan and Scan Clone is available only with NVIDIA Quadro 600 and later products (including corresponding K series), NVS 310 and later NVS products, and Windows 7 and later Windows operating systems.
- NVIDIA Control Panel -> Workstation Category -> Set Up Mosaic Page --Control Display - You can now set up a control display that is separate from the Mosaic configuration
- Multiple Mosaic Groups
- Provides multiple Mosaic/Premium Mosaic topologies to be active on a single system. Configurable using the ConfigureMosaic tool.
- GPUDirect for Video - improved GPUDirect for Video performance on Premium Mosaic configurations.
New NVIEW version - 140.75 NvWMI 2.12
- NvWMI is a WMI-based interface for configuring enterprise systems.
- Added support for Quadro Sync.
- Added support for GPU Power Management --Added method to query the serial number of a board
- Added APIs to configure sync delay (skew and start delay) in lines and pixels.
Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues. If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.5
- Support for OpenGL 4.3
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs.Download Quadro/NVS/Tesla/GRID Desktop Driver Release R319 for OS Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 x64 (Standart), version 320.92 WHQL