|Driver name:||Quadro Desktop/Notebook Driver Release Windows 10 R352|
|Driver version:||354.13 WHQL|
|Release Date:||Wed Sep 16, 2015|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 32-bit (Standart)|
|Type:||Quadro driver for Desktop and Notebook GPU|
|File Size:||182.37 MB|
Quadro Series: Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000, Quadro 2000, Quadro 2000D, Quadro 600, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K620M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M, Quadro 5010M, Quadro 5000M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 2000M, Quadro 1000M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro K3100M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 1000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 4000M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
Quadro NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Quadro Plex Series: Quadro Plex 7000
GRID Series: GRID K2, GRID K1
NVS Series: NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
M-Class: M60, M6
- ODE Driver
- This is the fifth driver release for the R352 driver branch, the ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE]. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
New in R352 branch:
- This driver release supports Windows 10. Some of the changes associated with the graphics driver for Windows 10 include the following:
- DirectX 12
- DirectX 12 is supported, but not available with Fermi GPUs.
- Cross-adapter Clone Mode
- Clone mode across graphics processors is handled by the Windows 10 OS and not by the NVIDIA driver. Consequently, there are no controls for cross-adapter clone mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel under Windows 10.
- Optimus Systems
- As cross-adapter clone mode is handled by the Windows 10 OS, there are no display controls in the NVIDIA Control Panel if no display is connected to the NVIDIA GPU.
- CUDA 7.5
- NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NvWMI) version 2.22
- NVIDIA Control Panel: Added Tiled display support to Mosaic Pan and Scan with Confidence Monitor
NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Set up multiple displays->Smart clone display option.
- 12 bit per color component support over DisplayPort
- Display->Set up G-SYNC page
Added G-SYNC indicator and support for windowed mode.
- Moved the Dynamic RGB Range controls from the Adjust Desktop Color Settings page to the Change Resolution page.
- Mosaic: Added reboot persistence, hotplug/unplug, and undock/dock support for notebook systems.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
The installation file may contain not only the graphics driver, but also other additional applications, such as: GeForce Experience, PhysX system software, HD Audio Driver, USBC Driver, etc. At the time of installation, you can refuse to install additional programs and drivers.Download Quadro Desktop/Notebook Driver Release Windows 10 R352 for OS Windows 10 32-bit (Standart), version 354.13 WHQL